Preschool started again today, September 9, 2014! Lucas was SO excited and couldn't wait to see his new classroom and meet his new teacher, Mrs. Steinbach. Mrs. Glavin, his assistant teacher from last year, is also assisting again this year! YAY! We all LOVE Mrs. Glavin!! 6 of his classmates from last year are also in his class, and there are 3 new kids.
I hope that Lucas never loses his love of learning, eventhough, I'm
sure there will be many years that he isn't THIS excited for school to start back up again!
Parents stayed today, so David and Claire got a little taste of preschool. Here they are participating in circle/story time:
With his friends, Brynn, Matthew, and Izzy:
With Brynn. Courtney and I took this same shot last year and we wanted to recreate it:
Last year's version. So little!!
After preschool, the kids and I stopped at Starbucks for a little cake-pop treat:
No comments:
Post a Comment